Which Kit article on Lee Hunter's Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Kit article on Lee Hunter's Roadster

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Hi Guys

Lee's car article didn't appear in the Feb issue as you will already have found out if you have purchased a copy of Which Kit. Lee got the following email from Adam Wilkins, the Deputy Editor:

Hi Lee,
    Sorry your car didn't appear in the latest issue as planned, it will be in the April cover-dated issue next month. I still have a note of your address, so I'll post it to you once it's printed!

Regards,
    Adam.

Adam Wilkins
    Features Editor
    WHICH KIT CAR?
    The Complete Kit Car Magazine

In the shops on the third Friday of every month

T: 01795 520877
    E: [email protected]

Re: Which Kit article on Lee Hunter's Roadster

No surprise there really considering the press release on the home page of their website
    http://www.which-kit.co.uk/index.shtml
    I should hope that this brings about some much needed change now that Filby has gone. I do find the kit car magazine offerings somewhat dreary at times. I've always felt that they need to focus more on the ownership side of the industry rather than endless articles about Cobras and Sevens. It would be good to see some quality editorial regarding clubs and their activities.
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
    - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Re: Which Kit article on Lee Hunter's Roadster

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
      Apparently the next couple of issues are taking the same sort of format as before but after that there should be some new things coming out. I am told by Adam that we should Watch This Space....

Comment

Working...
      X