New website for car parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website for car parts

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Have just received the following info about a new website that could be useful when looking for parts:

My wife and I have developed a new website called bmobm carparts and can be found here:
    http://carparts.bmobm.co.uk

The website has been set up by myself and my wife in order to create a place where people can go to sell online their vehicle related goods. bmobm carparts is an auction website which has just
    started up and we feel that a vehicle and car parts related auction site would benefit lots of people.

We feel that there would be a number of benefits in this website, for example, its very cheap to use (with no sign up fees and very little end of auction fees) with just a few listing fees at a very small amount unlike lots of other auctions who charge a great deal more for the same service we can provide.

It also helps with the fact that, as all makes and models are catered for, members do not have to go login in and out of several different websites
    to find what they are looking for.

The site is very user friendly in the fact it is very easy to use and navigate, it is also very clear to the user exactly what is happening in
    relation to costs and the whole listing process.

bmobm carparts payment methods are via PayPal, WorldPay, Ikobo, Nochex, 2CheckOut, Authorize.Net, Protx, COD if a user collects the item in person or via postal orders or personal cheque if the seller prefers.

We are also in the process of adding Google checkout to our system which many people have told us they would prefer to use as the fees for using
    Google checkout are much less than that of the other services mentioned.

bmobm carparts also has a wanted ad section where users can place advertisements for cars or parts they are looking for, and will automatically be notified when an advert is placed for a relating item.

Our end of listing fees are a flat rate fee which we feel is our best point as the users know exactly what it is going to cost them and any
    additional fees which come with listing an item (which are all minimal)are explained and shown through the listing process.

Our main aim is to join together all the vehicle enthusiast and owners in one easy to use environment.

We are offering at the moment as a way to populate the website for any person who signs up this month will get 30days of preferred seller privileges, but once the 30 day period is up then the listing fees re-commence.

Daniel Elliott

Working...
X