• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Paul

Hey Paul

You wanna buy a Marlin?

Re: To Paul

Depends dude...wots the spec. didn't realise they had v8's in them...mmmm could make it a proper car tee hee.

Any pics of yours on here?

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
      Yo Dorrrzett man

My car is the first Berli. Tried to load some others pics just now but we have to tweak the admin pages.

When I had an engine change years ago, I asked the mechanic if it had been a difficult job and he replied "Well, it wasn't as easy as a PROPER car". Cheek!

Comment

haha, well I'm used to that from owning the Scimitar - guys at work gave me a certificate once for being able to overtake a milkfloat in a Reliant - cheeky buggers!

I'm confussed now - the first pick is a White Roadster...I thought the berli's were all 2+2 hardtops..or is yours the maroon and silver one (mmm sounds a bit naughty that)?

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
          Nope. The first car in the Berli cars is a Berli and mine. Check again. It's not a great pic mind.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Darzet Bad Boy
            Hi Sue, yes can see the roof line now - looks superb. Next time I am at your works I'd be interest to have a look - maybe you can take me for a spin in it. Hope it's got nice suspension though - use to the Merc these days haha.
            Been though a few engines hasn't it - any reflection on your mechanical abilities or just bad driving hahaha

Have a gr8 w/e - be thinking of ya x

Comment

Working...
            X