Servo hose connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servo hose connection

I had a little fire in the engine bay recently, the result of which is both the Brake master cylinder and brake servo hose connection [the small plastic connection] suffered fire damage.

Does any one have one or both of these lying about somewhere? If not can any one suggest where I might be able to buy/find one?

I have tried for a new servo without luck. I have also considered fitting a servo and cylinder from a suitable newer car of any make. Can anyone suggest other servos which will do?

Many thanks Roger

Re: Servo hose connection

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Hi Roger

A small fire???! Wot happened?

I'm sure servo is from a Fiesta XR2, definiteley Fiesta anyway.

Comment

Roger
      A couple of places you might wish to try-Pastparts,J.E.M in Leicestershire[01455 230626] or gmscaprispares.co.uk who do a lot of Ford stuff.You could also check as to whether or not the servo service kit comes with that plastic elbow, I've a feeling it does or did at one time.Classic and sportscar magazine did a feature not more than a few months ago on a firm doing servo unit rebuilds but I don't have the magazine anymore,maybe they can give you that info if you contact them.

Comment

Hi Roger
        Try Ford spares in Charlton they are in the phone book. I have found them to be good with old stuff

Comment

Working...
        X