Mag article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mag article

Just been lent Totalkitcar magazine July/August 07 and there is a 2 page spread about the Club with pictures put in by Sue Roedel, and a complete surprise, a picture of Bluebelle in the snow! Now have to get our own copy!
    Has anyone seen it?

Re: Mag article

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Ooer! I didn't expect my name to be used with the article! Just sent it in as fodder. Gosh, better look out for a copy :-D

Comment

Drawn a blank on where to purchase Totalkitcar so no wonder they don't sell

Comment

Message originally posted by: Mike D
        Liz our local Tesco sell them, along side kit car but not Complete Kitcar. So there are some copies out there somewhere.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
          Hi Mike

Can you get hold of a few for Derbyshire? YOu are coming aren't you?

Comment

Message originally posted by: Mike D
            sorry sue can not get there this year due to work commitments. will definitely try to make the winter shindig this time.

Comment

you can buy from the website at http://www.totalkitcar.com/home.php#1424
              Or you can wait till the next kitcar show and buy it there!!
              Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
              - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

After a false start we got a copy through our local newsagent but Doug ended up with the other mag as well!
                Not much in them except adverts

Comment

Working...
                X