X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlinetta for hire?

Message originally posted by: Graham Johnson
    Hi,
    I'm very new to Marlins, but love the designs and am currently saving to get started on one next year.
    I showed pictures to my sister-in-law to be and she loved the cars too. She is getting married in February and would love to have one as her offical wedding car.
    I have looked extensively over the internet and cannot find them for hire etc. I was wondering if anyone here might have one. I understand that the backseat is quite little, so was also wondering if it is easy to remove the front passenger seat to give some more leg/dress room?
    A lot to ask I know! If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be most grateful.
    Thanks

Re: Berlinetta for hire?

Hi Graham.

I doubt very much you'll find an official hire service that includes a Marlin.

As to whether there is a Berlinetta-owning individual who'd be prepared to loan one out, I just don't know (and mine is too tatty for wedding use anyway!)

Yes, the front seat will come out pretty easily. As you suspect, the rear seat is pretty small - suitable for, say, up to 7-8 years olds really - but with the front seat removed, there should be plenty of leg room.

Most Berlis don't have rear seat belts either but, as they weren't part of the original spec, I understand it's perfectly legal not to have them.

I'm guessing it wouldn't be a long trip to the church! Also, it would have to be a dry day as there's no way an adult would squeeze comfortably into the back of a Berli with the hood up!

Comment

Working...
    X