X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test

Password access test

Re: Test

Message originally posted by: Don Sayers (&Wee Beastie)
    Seems to work for me. Well done

Comment

Is mine working ????????
      Tee Hee :-o

Seriously, well done Sue; A vital procedure.
      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Hi Sue, let's hope this stops them. Just a couple of observations Can you ask your website chappy ifhe is appy about letting the password be visible in the confirmation email (these folk are pretty good at monitoring stuff) and when I logged in the first time, trying to send you a reply in this thread it automatically switched me to a different thread with a guy wanting some seats

Comment

Hi Keith, yes, I am getting the same error. We (Webmaster) are still working on refining and we are still getting spam as the new postings bit hasn't been set up but we are certainly going in the right direction :-)

Comment

Hi all

Just been trying a few things. As I say, we are still testing but if you have trouble getting the new posting to work, click on the BACK button and it should correct itself. If you are trying to post a reply and get a message about seats, exit out and try again or click the back button and it should correct itself. This is being fixed.

Comment

Also, your last message is currently staying in the reply box once you have posted. This is also being fixed. You'll see what I mean when you try it!

Once you are logged in and have got past the buggy bits it's all as normal.

Comment

It's a good start (same errors for me as well), once the bugs are ironed out lets hope things "calm down". Removing the spam was becoming a chore !!!.

Comment

Well, I have just run my multi-daily spam check and there is NO SPAM! This is a good sign. Bugs being sorted.

Comment

testing for sue..........bob

Comment

yes that's worked ....

Comment

SUE, Now testing with my other email address and same password, seem to work ok but it goes to the man with the seats on first reply ????.........Bob

Comment

Hi Bob

Yes, same here. You have to log out and go back to the first screen with the categories then it should clear itself.

Comment

Worked well for me too, only one problem, e-mail verification didn't work until I highlighted the address,copy, and paste into web address,press go and bingo, or have I just stated the obvious not being an IT kind of guy.

Comment

Hi All

It should all be running OK now. Please test.

Comment

Working...
                              X