Looking for a Berlinetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Berlinetta

I am new to the club but have owned a swb roadster for 16 years but feel I need to move up to a Beli with a hardtop for all the year round motoring.has anyone got one that needs to go to a good home, anything considered but not expensive, with a roadster going the other way if wanted. Come on make my day....look in the garage, its no good just sitting there not being used....make someone very happy...ME!.......... May even get my wife to drive it, or is that a bad idea

Re: Looking for a Berlinetta

Have you seen the gorgeous dark blue Berli that has just gone on ebay - 290168609891.

Comment

Leigh, plz email me your tel No as I have quite a few questions i would like to ask. Anyone who has any other Berli's plz email me with details contact No's, at [email protected]

Comment

Hmmmm, that IS a gorgeous looking Berli. Someone will have a bargain on their hands...

Comment

Keith - it is not my Berli on ebay (I wish) - I was just drawing yr attn to it. (But seeing it has reinforced my determination to fit wire wheels to my roadie). Good luck with your search...

Comment

Working...
          X