Website & Forum accessibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website & Forum accessibility

Is anybody else having problems accessing the site & forum, or is it just me.

Soemtimes can't get to it at all - particularly during the afternoons. And more often than not it is vvveeerrryyy ssslllooowww.

Needless to say I don't see this problem on any UK based sites.

Re: Website & Forum accessibility

Hi Neil ,Considering I use dial up and an antiquated pooter I think its running ok. Sometimes it takes half a min to change pages though!!.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

I'm not having any problems at all. Although my provider is ntl and on Friday afternoons it seems the whole world is stopping work and surfing as my access becomes really slow. Check with your provider perhaps.....

Comment

I already have access to 2 different providers (2 separate Broadband services - 1 for work & 1 for me), use different PC's and even different browsers. It's only this website I have any problems with.

I do obviously accept the fact that things go slow at School out time !!!!! and the contention issues that causes. But the contention ratio on my work BB is far better than any member of the public gets (oops what a giveaway).

Anyway, it's fine today.

Comment

Working...
        X