Pinto Radiator Hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinto Radiator Hoses

The set up is a Pinto engine with a Viva radiator in a Roadster. The pipework is not pretty and has too many joins for my liking so I am looking to replace it. I have spoken to Autohose when I was at Donnington and they can make up hose's using bends, straights and joiners, which is better than I have got , but its not the perfect solution.I am interested to hear what other members have done ?

Re: Pinto Radiator Hoses

John

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember Derek Jones saying he has an In-law who works for a pipe making company. They are able to make new one piece pipes to any pattern you provide. No idea what they would cost though.
    Mike

Comment

i had problems with my hose set up - a visit to the local cheapo parts emporium revealed a number of different hoses which would fit my wants i think those off a transit sized renault van eventually did the job - however some surgery on lengths were required!
      happy cooling
      tony s

Comment

Hi Tony, Thanks for the info, the only problem is my Renault dealer wants a part number or vin before he will help me.Do you still have your receipt which should have some identification on it ?

Best regards

John

Comment

sorry don't have renauly no but the part was an after market piece by gates i think - i had the label but have filled it somewhere too safe - i can't find it!
          try aa after market supplier like partco etc (have one locally but don't know if nationwide - they usually have large no. of different sized/shaped pipes to llook at as they normally supply small garages ie non franchised people!
          hope this helps
          cheers
          tony s

Comment

Working...
          X