tow bracket, luggage rack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tow bracket, luggage rack.

Has anyone got an unused tow bracket or luggage rack for the Cabrio?

Re: tow bracket, luggage rack.

Sorry Danny I have not got either but donn't forget that I have got the full size drawing that was used to make my tow bar. If that is of any use you [ or any-one else] are welcome to a copy

Comment

Danny

The part built Cabrio on ebay states he has a towbar with the kit: maybe he would sell that separately?
      If interested I live close by and could visit , view, collect if youare interested?
      Regards
      Mike

Comment

Thanks Mike I have emailed to see if he will sell seperately, but have had no reply yet.

Comment

Hello Danny,
          I have my brand new Marlin Cabrio tow bar (incl. electrics) (bought together with the car kit some seven years ago)still available. It has never been installed in the Cabrio. Please see also my post on this forum of feb.12th 2006.
          Kind regards,
          A proud Dutch Marlin owner.
          Louis Janssen
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello Louis,
            I remember you offering this tow bar to Tim Hawkesworth. Yes please I would like to buy this item from you. So how can we arrange carriage payment etc? Can I have a contact tel no to discuss? or however you would like to conduct the sale. I would like to take delivery as soon as possible so I can fit it before the first show please. Thank you very much for your help with this matter.
            Regards
            Danny.

Comment

Hi, Louis,
              My email [email protected]
              Regards
              Danny.

Comment

Working...
              X