Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Painting

I don't mean painting hands :-)
    Has anyone had a go at brush painting a marlin with any degree of success? Many years ago my Dad brush painted my old Marina using coach paint and the result wasn't bad. I was thinking about having a go with my Berli and wondered if anyone had any experiences to share?
    My car is currently quite a bright shade of green and I'm thinking of changing it. The two images are before and what I hope after will look like (but with the doors the same red as the rest not lighter). A friend of mine mocked up the second image from the first - if only it was that simple.
    Attached Files

Re: Hand Painting

Looks like the images got swapped. The green is the current one and the black/red will be the new one - one day!

Comment

I don't know if it is of interest but if you go to my website www.drawingwithword.com and then to the 'Art Gallery' and then 'MyRoadster' you can download a Word Document that has a Roadster drawn in Word which means (assuming you have Word) that you can change panel colours to your hearts content simply by clicking on a part of hte drawing then selecting 'FillColor' from the Drawing Toolbar.
      The only trouble is, the more you try out different colour schemes the worse the final decision gets!

Good Luck

Comment

WAH! Now I'll never be able to decide ;-)
        Thanks Keith. It's useful to be able to experiment a little. Might be useful if I end up getting it sprayed as I can show the chap what colour I want each panel :-)

Comment

Hi Gary, I revamped my website over Xmas and you are possibly the first person to use it in its new form. Did you have any problems? I guess this is non-MOC so if you want to email me direct you can at keithhowell("AT&quottesco.net

Comment

Working...
          X