Budget Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget Tyres

The time has come to treat the car to 2 new front tyres. I know you generally get what you pay for in life but I am being offered
    Interstate IS Touring IST* 195 60 R14 H for £33.80
    by www.blackcircle.com.

It is a very tempting offer when the cheapest I have found to replace the existing Goodyears is more than twice that

Has anyone had any good or bad experience with either the tyre make or the company

Re: Budget Tyres

Hi Keith, I don't know the tyre make,but I do know Blackcircle tyres , and I have used them now for several years,buying for several cars. Their prices are generally a lot cheaper than elsewhere and I find them to be very helpful. I recommend them to any one and although they deal from Glasgow, they do arrange for a local garage to fit at your convenience. regards Brian.

Comment

Re: Budget Tyres

Thanks Brian. It might be interesting to find out what the most popular tyre make is throughout the Club. Anyone out there had any good/bad experiences? I always swore I would never use Firestone again after getting only 6000 miles on a Minivan years ago. What's the MOC favoured brand/type?

Comment

Working...
      X