Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels

Does anyone know if the Sierra Cosworth bbs style wheels off the 3dr cossie will fit straight on the Cabrio, obviously the stud spacing will be right but I wondered how they would be for offset in regard to the wing line.

Attached Files

Re: Wheels

Hi John,
    I assume that these are 15x7j wheels.I have these wheels on my Cabrio, and it passed its S.V.A. with them on.The tread sits under the wing, but the side caseing "bulge" is slightly proud of the wings by 3or4 mm on my car.I have not put the centre cover on, as when they were refurbished i was told the centres could not be "diamond cut", and i dont like the look of the plain centre covers.These wheels are like hens teeth to find, have you got a supplier?
    If i can help in any way, just let me know.
    Mike
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mike

Thanks for the reply, sounds like they will be fine if I can find a set. The hens teeth part appears to be the centres and locks, there have been several sets on Ebay recently but most are without centres and locks. Now I know they fit as far as offset goes I'll look out for a set. I have a full set of Alessio Monsa wheels which are brand new and came with the kit when I took it on as a abandoned project. I like the look of the Cosworth wheels much more and am thinking I can offset the purchase cost by selling the Alessios down the line.

Thanks for the info.

John

Comment

Might be too late - but try ebay Item number: 160204493059

Comment

Working...
        X