Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still looking for a berli, but more urgent now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still looking for a berli, but more urgent now!

Hi, happy new year everyone. Have now made the leap and sold my roadster to concentrate on finding that elusive Berlinetta that I need to fulfill my Marlin urges.Wife was very happy that it had gone, but had a tear in my eye and reminded her that this was just the deposit for the berli replacement....so again there must be someone out there who is thinking of parting with there's ....everything, even relationships run there course so contact me ....your local Berli guidance councillor and i will make the parting that much easier and less painful, anything considered............thanks in advance!
    And for those who are interested, here's a picture of the ex......

Re: Still looking for a berli, but more urgent now!

I was going to sell mine this spring but happy to bring that forward. I'm putting details on the Berli classifieds

Comment

Richard, could you email me any photo's if you have some please and give me a ring on 01228 549999, thanks. My email is [email protected]. This also applies to any one else thinking of getting rid of their berlinetta, thanks in advance! Keith.

Comment

berli on e bay with sva, looks ok to me

Comment

Where?

Comment

It has gone already

Comment

hi keith can you tell me if the adjustable spax on you old car can be set any softer for a more comforable ride many thanks john

Comment

John, you can adjust it by turning the slotted screw on the side of the adjustable, or try softer tyre pressures. Also i took a lot of the sponge out of the seats to give me more head room, as roadsters are quite tight. try posting od the roadster forum for optimum tyre pressure settings cos members seem to vary theirs, nice to hear from you

Comment

Working...
                X