Looking for 8 studs (for wheels!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 8 studs (for wheels!)

I recently had my back axle wheel studs replaced as the existing ones are a tad short now I have my posh alloys. I had 8 studs donated to me from Peter Hoile in South Woodham Ferrers and I ordered 8 more off eBay. BUT, the eBAY ones were too long.

I need (approx) 45mm length in total and the spline needs to be 10mm, not the 17 - 20 mm that I only seem to be able to find everywhere.

Does anyone have any lying around? Anyone got a decent link I can try 'cos I'm getting fed up looking now.

The left hand stud is about 38mm in total length with a 10mm spline and the right hand stud is about 52mm with a 20mm spline.

I'm looking for a length around 45 mm but the spline has to be 10mm.

Help if possible please!
    Attached Files

Re: Looking for 8 studs (for wheels!)

Sue

I got a set of extended studs for my Cabrio from http://www.speedshack.co.uk/ they are really helpful and knowledgble guys. They may be able to supply what your after.

John

Comment

Thanks John

I'll give them a go :-)

Comment

I think I have found some through http://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/

If they are wrong that will give me three sets of incorrect ones now! They look pretty right though. Speedshack only had the longer ones.

Comment

Doh! Wrong ones again. They were exactly the same as the long ones I had before.

There must be somewhere I can get the shorter ones!

Comment

Sue I bought mine from DemonTweeks, the splines were OK but the studs were too long - just needed cutting shorter.

Good luck Roger

Comment

Working...
            X