Construction Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Construction Manual

Has anyone got an electronic copy of a full construction manual for a berlinetta that they could send me (for a cortina based one ). I have what I assume is a partial manual, but alot is left out!!!

Cheers,

Jim

Re: Construction Manual

Jim, I have an original paper manual that I would be happy to scan in and email. The manual is rather sketchy though and may be the same one that you already have. Is yours in a floppy blue cover?
    Does anyone know if I would be subject to copyright infringement if I proceed with this?
    Has anyone produced an electronic copy?
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

It would be great to see a full manual. Could we not check with Marlin (or whoever) to see if ant copyright would be enfringed?
      Maybe having a repository on the website with downloadable material etc.
      Look forward to any progress.
      Very best,
      Jim.

Comment

Hi Dane,

The copy that I have is the one in the floppy blue cover!! I guess there is not anything more substantial available, which is a pity, but I am sure that once the better weather arrives I will be able to figure it out.... Thanks for the offer,

Regards,

Jim

Comment

The manual was all that we had to go on. The company were good at answering queries. The basic construction of the Berli is straightforward but that is where the similarity of all our Berlis differ. That's what makes it all such fun.
          When you start work on your car keep posting here and we will all help with any queries.
          Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Hi, I do not know about floppys etc, but I am willing to copy a manual for you if that is any good.
            Regards
            Danny.

Comment

hi chaps my name is Arthur Clark from cumbria, i am about to take ownership of a berli very soon and would appreciate any paperwork i can get my hands as the car i am looking at has been locked away for many year now and the owner is not sure just what he has left regarding paperwork , all i know at this stage is that the car is based around a 1972 Mk3 cortina

Comment

ANYBODY!!!

Comment

Working...
                X