Berlinetta rear light cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlinetta rear light cluster

Can anyone tell me what the donor was for the rear lights(Brake, side etc on a berlinetta. The rubber mountings have perished and I wondered where I could get a pair. Also i wondered what other people have used to get over the problem of lifting the bonnet on a berlinetta,once i open the catches theres nothing to get hold of to lift the bonnet up.What have you used?Thanks in advance..

Re: Berlinetta rear light cluster

Hi Keith.

If you try a 'Search' on the Berli forum for 'rear lights', you'll find:

"Hi Rolf, Further to Alan's entry..... I recently bought replacement rear Rubberlite 88/02/01 lamps from SEWELL OF LEEDS Tel No. 0044 (0) 113 243 5101 at GBP19.20 each + tax + postage. They also have the front wing/white lights 51/01/01 at GBP8.92 each plus. Rgds, Neville"

Comment

Thanks Donnie,nice to hear from you as I was reading the thread about the dash refurb and it never finished. how did you get on with the vinyl covering you bought on ebay. I am thinking of changing the dash as its a bit worn and scabby so would love to have a chat about it. you seem to of done all the things I'm planning. If you send me your tel number I'll give you a ring, cheers Keith email [email protected]

Comment

Hi Keith.

After a pretty long hiatus (you know - doing unimportant things like renovating the house...), I've recently started looking at the dash job again.

Panels are covered in Burl-Wood film (plastic!), have received around 10 coats of varnish, and are now being polished up - the photo shows their current state (dash panel with bottom trim panel, centre console, and gear surround).

You are more than welcome to call any time - I'll be in touch by email.
        Attached Files

Comment

Donnie, that looks class, just like the real thing! is it the vinyl from ebay? Will ring you when i receive the email, thanks for replying,

Comment

Working...
          X