HOOD COVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOOD COVER

Has anyone got a hood cover, not being used? If you have email me on [email protected], If not has anyone had one made and approx cost,
    thanks Keith. Also whilst i'm typing has anyone got a tonneau cover on a Berlinetta and do they suit the car? Any pictures please post on this thread, cheers

Re: HOOD COVER

Keith,
    I had mine made by a trimmer in Bromsgrove and the same man has made at least 3 others; I think the cost was around £100 but I can check this out if you wish.
    I've never seen a tonneau on a Berli.

Comment

I have a Berlinetta with a tonneau cover with a centre zip Keith. I know of at least two Berlinettas with these fitted. When the hood is the folded down position instead of fitting a hood bag to cover the folded hood my tonneau is made with a bag on the back part which fits over the folded hood. the tonneau is then stretched forward and clips to the top of the dash also has a shaped steering wheel bag. the sides then clip to the door tops. Looks very good and very handy. These were often seen on classic and vintage cars made like this
      Regards
      Danny.

Comment

Danny, if you still have the address of the of the manufacturer of the tonneaux will you please lket me have it?

Roger

Comment

Working...
        X