Berlinetta hardtop wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlinetta hardtop wanted

Has anyone got a hardtop they want to sell?

Re: Berlinetta hardtop wanted

Hi Danny
    I have a hard top that has not been used since I sourced a soft top. It was already lined when it came with the car but not to a high standard. Dont intend to use it again but dont know what its worth, its yours for a sensible offer.
    My e-mail address is [email protected] if you need to exchange contact details.
    Andy

Comment

Thank you very much for a fast reply I have e-mailed you to make arrangements to purchase and collect
      Regards
      Danny.

Comment

Danny, I too have a hardtop I want to dispose of. If you get a bite please let me know in FORUM as my email is playing up at the moment. Roger Johnson

Comment

Roger, email me as i may be after one. What colour is it and whats the condition. is it lined. My email is [email protected]. thanks

Comment

Thankyou for your reply Roger Perhaps you could tel me
            07976 836 374.
            Regards Danny

Comment

Sorry danny, just thought that you were sorted with the previous post. If you are and have any other hardtops offered just refer them to me. Already have one but it has a sunroof fitted and I dont want a sunroof, just a bog standard hartop. cheers Keith.

Comment

Danny could you confirm your interest in the hard top either way. Have heard nothing since your original contact, if you are no longer interested I will let it go eleswhere if any one is interested.
                Regards Andy

Comment

Just thought, my e-mail address is now [email protected], this system only seems to recognise my old address.

Comment

Okay Andy I have just returned from Stoneleigh I will be in touch before the week end.
                    Regards
                    Danny.

Comment

Working...
                    X