Calling Donnie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Donnie

Donnie I have a MOC mug that I need to pass on to you. I am attending Powderham and shall bring the mug with me are you coming? If not is there a member of the SW that I can pass it on to for you?
    Danny

Re: Calling Donnie

Hi Danny.

Ah, that mug!

I wasn't planning to go to Powderham, unfortunately, tho' I am hoping to visit Culmstock next Sunday (and even that could change.)

Perhaps we could designate a section of M5 hard-shoulder somewhere - to be left under the third tree on the right...

One day, one day...

Comment

Hi Donnie,
      Noel is attending powderham on Saturday and I think Culmstock on Sunday if that is the case I will give the mug to Noel on Saturday This mug has got to be delivered!
      In case I break it!
      Best Regards
      Danny.

Comment

Noel will probably have it for a couple of years...

I really hope to make it!

Thanks Danny.

Comment

I made it on Sunday with the mug only to find that the Show had been cancelled! 360 miles round trip in foul weather, but I will work out some way to get this mug to you. See you soon
          Danny.

Comment

Good grief - was it Culmstock which was cancelled?!

I very nearly set off for it, but was worried about the charging problem I had - no charge light - so decided not to at the last minute. I thought the weather was not too bad on the day - showery, but bright spells - but I guess the actual ground would have been sopping from the previous days.

Sounds like a nightmare trip, Danny!

(Ah well, at least I'd have had a mug if I'd gone...)

One day, Danny, one day...

Comment

Working...
            X