Cabrio Speedometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabrio Speedometer

My Cabrio is fitted with a Marlin Speedometer head and a Pinto 2lt SOHC engine and gearbox does anyone know if the speedometer cable is a standard Sierra or a special length

Re: Cabrio Speedometer

Hi Paul, you can talk to speedy cable tel 01639 732213
    or 01639 732 299.
    I have contacted Terry at Marlin and there is still no delivery of the luggage racks which have been ordered. She said that if you contact her she will include your order

Comment

Thanks Danny. Speedometer went wrong and I have sent it to Speedy for repair. The cable looks Ok but was just wondering if it was a standard Sierra. Will give Terry a ring

Comment

Thanks Danny. Speedometer went wrong and I have sent it to Speedy for repair. The cable looks Ok but was just wondering if it was a standard Sierra. Will give Terry a ring

Comment

Paul that seems strange, because the original speedo went wrong and the owner/ builder bought the one that is fitted from Marlin with mileage recorded. I wonder if there is something wrong with the drive from gearbox? which may have caused two speedos to go wrong? Let me know how you get on.

Comment

Danny Speedocables checked the head out and found no problem. They suggest a new cable as the head end could be worn. Have one on order with them will let you know

Comment

Okay Paul, Glad everything is okay
              Regards
              Danny.

Comment

Danny new cable supplied and fitted all back in working order. Cheers
                Paul

Comment

Working...
                X