M75 Cradle bushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M75 Cradle bushes

Can anyone provide a source for replacement bushes for the gearlever cradle on a RWD mt75 box from a 92 Sierra 8v 2.0 inj. The bushes on mine are shot and need replacing. Woodford motorsport list a Powerflex kit for the cosworth 4x4 sierra but say it will not fit non cosworth mt75 boxes.

Superflex list two bushes which on the website says covers all models but I emailed them to confirm if they would fit the non cosworth/4x4 models and they replied saying they didn't know!! their bushes are a whopping £50 a pair making it a £100 job and no confirmation they will even fit.

Anybody who has found a source for bushes they know will fit or can confirm the cosworth or 4x4 bushes can be used in the std box please let me know cos unless I can sort it out I am stuffed.

Re: M75 Cradle bushes

Drama over - Took vernier measurements off the bushes on the car and then rang the techies at Powerflex, my dimensions are the same as the 4x4 cosworth bush so it looks like it will fit after all, I'm happy and Powerflex found their bush kit fits the standard mt75, wins all round.

Comment

Working...
    X