YKC Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YKC Comments

Anyone got any comments about YKC, good or bad.
    I'm planning my 1st build, and am looking for comments on YKC.
    How's the support, quality of kit, ease of build etc.

Re: YKC Comments

I built my YKC Marina based roadster 10 years ago, at that time Steve Himsworth was at the helm. They were very approachable, I had no problems with the build and I found the quality OK bearing in mind it is a hand built car & it is what YOU make it. I understand from reading Pitstop,our club mag, that his successor Don Burt is shortly to retire and that parts of the company may be up for sale. I am very happy with my roadster and will never get rid,But I must emphasise that my experience was 10 Years back.

Comment

I've just got a offside wing from them, delivered exactly when I was after it and Don seems a top bloke to answer any questions I had in the past.

Quality is spot on regarding the board btw.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Adam Farmer
        Personally, I will be having no further dealings with either Mr Don Burt or with Mr Martin Griffin.My experience may be an isolated case,but I would recommend speaking to Terry at Marlin.The Cabrio is a great car for the cost.
        Good luck!

Comment

Always found YKC helpful with parts for my 20 yr old Roadster

Comment

I have always found YKC very helpfull (phone & e-mail) with any problems regarding my roadster.

Comment

Can anyone report in about how the new owners of YKC are performing? (Thinks,"have they taken over yet?&quot
              Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Working...
              X