Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels

The age old subject of 14 inch wheels to fit marina hubs, I am led to believe that the MGB Rostyle wheels will fit the hubs, however the PCD is 3.75 and I have been informed that the PCD for the MG is 5", has anybody got any ideas or readily available alterantives?

Cheers

Chris

Re: Wheels

MGB WHEELS have a 4.5INCH PCD and can only be fitted if you use the 10cwt/575 back axle and front hubs.

Comment

You may also want to look here for more advice: http://www.wheelspin.org.uk/marlins/sbmarlinsttopics.htm

Andrew

Comment

Yes that is wher i got the initial idea from, thanks for all your help

Comment

Not sure what the pcd is but Morris Minors use a 14"wheel.
          Plenty of MM centres around the country.
          Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

I got my 14 inch K&N Diamonds from YKC some years ago, they were specially drilled at 3.75 from blanks in batches for YKC and they were not too badley priced either, give them a call and see if they can still get them

Comment

I have found out that Morris Minor has 4"PCD.But it may be worth investigating the MM as they can use Marina disks and callipers etc for an upgrade.Is it possible to use the minor hub with 4" Pcd converted to disk brake.Why do you need 14" wheels any way?
              Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Hi Ben,
                I am looking to increase the ground clearance for classic trials and PCT's.
                Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Don
                  see EBAY http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72249&item =7950482551&rd=1

Comment

MGF wheels fit although there may be too much offset.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Robert Porter

Too much offset in or out?

Comment

Rimmer Bros 01522 568000 have minilite replica wheels for triumph cars 14" x 6"J for ?320:00 per set of 4. I am fairly certain that the pcd of triumph wheels is the same as standard marina. 6" wide may be too much for trials and you would need to check the offset.

Comment

Anybody know what the correct offset for the Roadser is please? Mine has always been fitted with Compomotive 5.50x13x18mm NEG wheels - is this 18mm Negetaive offset correct?

I'm looking to fit new 15" or 16" wheels but I'm not keen on the KNs offered by YKC. Any info on what will actually fit and suppliers would be greatly appreciated. It would also be great if someone can offer an definitive answer on the use of the MGF alloys. PCD is 3.75" and the offset is ET20 for the MGFs, tyres 215/16 on the back and 195/16 on the front.

Comment

I have just been told that the Maestro wheels are 14" with a 3.75 PCD, I shall check it out and let you know.

Comment

My problems are solved, amazingly by Halfords. Team Dynamics will do a couple of their styles with the 3.75 PCD and will make the wheels to order with any specified offset. There's 20% off at the moment so four 15" Monzas in 'High Power Silver' complete with 195/50 tyres was under ?400 - a bargain compared to the KNs offered by YKC I think.

Check them out here:
                              http://www.rimstock.co.uk/rimstockuk/wheelsmain.asp?WheelName=monza

Comment

Working...
                              X