YKC Hood bag question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YKC Hood bag question!

I have got a YKC folding hood frame on my marlin roadster but I am intrigued to know what the YKC Hood bag looks like, is it a bag that you put the hood in and store it or is it like a cover that sits over the hood when it's rolled up on the back of the car? Can anyone send email me some photo's of the hood bag in situ so I can see how it is used? I have a special email address set up it is anerin2000(at)yahoo.co.uk
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Re: YKC Hood bag question!

Hi Ben

I have just recieved both the folding frame and hood bag from YKC. I can't complain about the quality but not overly happy that there are no instuctions or fitting kit. I would be happy to send you a photo of the bag when it is fitted. Could send me some photos of how you fitted the folding assembly to your car.

PS. I don't intend keeping this hood bag as it is light brown and my car is red with balck trimming; must talk to YKC!!

email: almyland(at)aol.com
    Cheers Alan

Comment

I will take some photo's of the folding frame assembly for you when it eventually stops raining!
      Thanks Ben
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Message originally posted by: Steve Smith
        Hope these have attached and can be opened OK. Not sure if they'll help. I've still got my draft YKC build manual which should have hood fitting detail. I say should because as it was a draft and not all detail is included(YKC never bothered to complete it and I got fed up chasing them!)

Regards
        Steve

Comment

Working...
        X