Request for advice/possible looksee??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for advice/possible looksee??

I am a very close to ordering a Sporster but am a newbie to kitcar building, hope to build one with my old man who has just retired (and has an old E36 which is in really good nick) and needs to get out from under the wife's feet ASAP!!! I would greatly appreciate if either myself or me and my dad could possibly look round someone's completed Sporster before placing the order, or at least get some pearls of wisdom? I live in Lechlade, close to Gloucestershire/Oxfordshire/Wiltshire borders and am obviously willing yo come to you, at a time and place that suits you (unless of course you fancy a blast over??? Lol).

Thanks in advance, Rob

Re: Request for advice/possible looksee??

Hi Rob, I have just finished my Sportster and am enjoying some summer motoring over Easter- fantastic fun! If I can help in any way, including bits for IVA I will be happy to do so. contact me on 01827 880345 if you fancy a chat. Ian

Comment

Thanks Ian, Building an M3 based E36 sportster, have taken the plunge big time!! Just about finished prepping the donor parts, about to begin painting all the big bits, awaiting next module from Marlin and then the fun can really begin. will keep your number in case/when advice might be needed. Regards Rob

Comment

Dont forget its Stoneleigh next weekend should be a good collection of sportsters among the clubs line up on pitch 41. Drop in to the MOC marquee for a chat and a cuppa.
        See you there Ben

Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Hi Ben, thanks for your offer, my lovely wife has declared that weekend a "family weekend" at the mo, so will be familying it up somewhere less boring for them no doubt, my Dad miis 95% sure he's going though, he's building the car with me, his name's David and he's sure to be there swooning over the sportsters on display, I may be able to wangle a day, but looking a bit sketchy at the present unfortunately!!

Comment

Working...
          X