Old Pitstops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Pitstops

I only joined the MOC in 2008 so some of the older Pitstops are interesting reading.

In the August/September 2003 issue Marlin announced an opening boot for the Sportster! There is even a picture of one!! Fascinating.....

Anyone ever seen one??

...peter

Hi Peter you can put many many hours in reading old pitstops, I have just been looking at lots of club history, from the 80,s and 90,s so interesting........
    Regards
    Lee

Comment

Glad you guys are enjoying them. Sue sent me all her electronic copies, Hugh Cumming scanned in dozens from his collection, and I scanned the others. I then ended up with a varied collection of .doc, .jpg, etc....but at least they were electronic.......and Cameron has spent his time converting them all to .pdf to use here. Not only very interesting, but I think a valuable archive.

FWIW I'm gradually building a collection of pics at various shows over the years, so if you have any to share please send them to me, and I will scan and return your originals to you. In time, hopefully we can have a section on the site for them. Thanks in anticipation DC

Comment

Old Pitstops look very interesting.

Links to 17, 19, 20, get the 404 Not Found.

Comment

Hi Martin,

Thank you for spotting those, the links have been updated and are now working.

Please let us know if you spot any more!

Jon

CyberPharm

Comment

Working...
          X