Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakes Invasion 2012

Marlin Owners Club lakes invasion weekend

This year’s Lakes invasion is being held on the 14th & 15th July 2012 and will include some fantastic and interesting driving and sights to see for new and old members.

Saturday: Meet at The Mains Farm at 9am, setting off for an interesting day at 9.30am and we will be stopping for lunch on the way. We plan to be back at the campsite around about 4.30-5.00ish.

Sunday: As always a lazy day visiting some places of interest.

Due to popular demand we will be using the same caravan & campsite as last year. Could you please book direct with your overnight requirements at the following:
    Robert & Julie Pickthall, Mains Farm Kirkoswald, Penrith, Cumbria, CA10 1DH.
    01768 898342 or [email protected]

Please book the campsite ASAP as a very popular site and advise that you are with the Marlin Owners club when you make your bookings.

There will be a BBQ (£10 each) planned on the Saturday night in the grounds of Mains Farm catered by the campsite owners using all fresh local produce.

Could you please contact me via email ASAP and let me know if you are coming, which days, if you have booked the campsite and you want the BBQ.

Looking forward to meeting old and new members.

Bobjackson1(at)sky.com Telephone details in Pitstop.
    Or contact Terry Reid on 01539726920
    Last edited by CABRIOBOB; 20-02-12, 08:31 PM.

Re: Lakes Invasion 2012

We now have a great route planned for both days. For those who are coming please make sure you have booked with the campsite as places are limited and advise me also.

Look forward to seeing everyone and we will have a fantastic time.

Comment

Made a sticky post

Comment

Hi all, I've just been talking to Bob Jackson and he tells me the camp site at Kirkoswald is filling up fast with little room left for the weekend of the Lakes invasion (14th/15th July).
        If you are intending to come and camp please book ASAP with the camp site ( Phone number and email address above) saying your with the MOC and let them know if you are joining us at the BBQ (£10.00 per person)
        Can you please confirm you are coming buy letting myself or Bob know either by phone, email, PM, or reply to this thread.
        See you there
        Terry

Comment

Working...
        X