owners badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owners badge

could anyone advise where I can obtain the black/chrome owners car badge? thanks.

Re: owners badge

Suggest you talk to John Mulvaney, I believe that these came from the same people who make our "union jack marlin " badges.
    Sometimes they're on ebay but I don't think they are at the moment.
    Rgds DC

Comment

many thanks.

Comment

See club goods £15 plus £2 postage.
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

they are red blue, I would like the black chrome, thanks anyway

Comment

Hi Derek, I also have been looking for a black badge, If buy some miracle you come across 2 save one for me.LOL
            Terry

Comment

Hello Derek and Terry,
              I have both types of badge,the chrome/black type and the chrome/red/bluetype that Ben refers to as being available from John Mulvaney.
              As I understand it the Chrome/Black badges were fitted to factory built Hunters by Marlin Sportscars, certainly my Hunter has always worn this type of badge [ including the factory publicity material ].
              I also have a third type of badge; this WAS the type sold by MOC [exactly the same as the black/red/blue type but the acrylic filling used to create the red/blue effect cracked and fell off so I painted the background black to replicate to Hunter type badge.
              I dont see why you should not buy a badge from John, remove the acrylic, and then infill the background with black paint. As Dave Cunnington has said both types are sometimes available on Ebay [ they were discussed sometime ago on the old forum ] but I'm sure that the basic badges are the same as available from John and designed years ago by Brian Gadd and Keith Dodd .
              At just £15-00 from John these must be a bargain as I see that in April 1997 when they were introduced the cost was £13-50

Comment

Working...
              X