Fao Jason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fao Jason

If Patrick can't sort your little turning job on your cuassis let me know and I can sort for you this week,
    Regards
    Lee

Re: Fao Jason

Lee - thanks very much. I haven't heard from Patrick, so If you can do it I'd appreciate it. If he contacts me in the mean time I'll let him know that you've offered.

The collar I need has a 25mm OD, 10mm ID and needs to be 22mm long.

I've just PM'd you my contact details.

Thanks again.

Jason
    Last edited by greatoldone; 25-03-12, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Lee - collar arrived today, and it perfect. Getting it welded in tomorrow afternoon, so I should be able to rebuild the suspension this weekend. Which is timely, as the body work will be back from the painters some time next week.

Comment

Hey GOO - That's really good news.
        Well done Lee. This is what this club is really about - helping others when you can. Great to see.

Comment

Yes, it is - and thanks again Lee!

I've also picked up all the stainless plates, bumpers and exhaust components today, as I've had them polished to within an inch of their lives. You can see your face in them - I think I may need shares in Autosol...

The only thing that hasn't shined up very well is the grill mesh. And this was with large, industrial mops. Any suggestions?

Comment

The collar Lee turned for me arrived yesterday, so I got the mobile welder in this afternoon to stick it on to the chassis for me.

Once I'd given the it a bit of a clean up, I sprayed it up with some Eastwood extreme chassis black, and now it's touch dry you really can't tell that anything's happened to it. Result!

One the paint has dried overnight, I shall rebuild the suspension.
            Last edited by greatoldone; 30-03-12, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Hi Jason looking good pleased its ok for you, anything else let me know or any other moc member for that matter see you at stoneleigh.
              Lee

Comment

Working...
              X