Roadster Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster Wanted

Looking for a Roadster anything considered, on the road, in bits, part built. I have been checking the web, any one got any idea's
    Michael.

Re: Roadster Wanted

There are three on ebay at the moment
    Rgds DC

Comment

are there Dave? I can only see one - a white one? Where are the others hiding?

Comment

Strange, I checked before posting and found the white one, a blue one (KDT 834P) and the dark red "Wolseley" based one .......this morning only the white one is there.

Comment

Things do get sold on eBay! There is usually one or two always there, some like the Wolsely are being sold by people who have no idea what they are selling.
          MOC member since 05/97
          1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
          1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
          Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

4 on ebay this evening 2x red 1 blue and 1 white.
            One of the red ones is very interesting, haven't seen one like that before.

Terry

Comment

i have got a red roadster for sale, ital based in exelant condition please phone Mike on o1271 377898 for info,.
              Last edited by mikegarman; 31-08-12, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Hi Mike - stick an ad in the classifieds too - might get you some more interest?

Comment

Working...
                X