Newark 16th and 17th June.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newark 16th and 17th June.

A member brought to my attention tonight that Newark is not mentioned in events, and asked if it was happening this year.
    I can confirm that Newark is on the 16th and 17th June and MOC have a club stand. Sunday is the best attended day of the two.
    The show has got smaller as the years have passed but is still worth a look.
    Danny.

Re: Newark 16th and 17th June.

Originally posted by danny.nelson View Post
    A member brought to my attention tonight that Newark is not mentioned in events, and asked if it was happening this year.
    I can confirm that Newark is on the 16th and 17th June and MOC have a club stand. Sunday is the best attended day of the two.
    The show has got smaller as the years have passed but is still worth a look.
    Danny.
    Hi Danny
    I'm hoping to get up from Somerset if its dry!
    Are you going?
    I want to go Fri eve and pobably leave Sat eve,will anyone be there from the club Fri?
    Regards
    Bryan
    Stapley Bryan

Comment

I hope to be there some of each day - home is only approx 24 miles from Newark - Bryan, hope to see you (and anyone else) there.
      Rgds DC

Comment

Hi Bryan, Look forward to seeing you again. I will be there from Friday evening through to Sunday .
        Danny.

Comment

Hoping to get to Newark but took the Roadster out the other day primarily to get a new battery and it broke down. Lots of head scratching and investigating has found that the pickup in the Dizzy(Fiat electronic ignition)is breaking down when it gets hot. Let it cool down again and it's fine again!
          Anyway the Dizzy is now with H&H Ignition Solutions. Just hope I get it back in time.

Hope to see you there,

Chris

Comment

Hoping to get to Newark on the Sat for my first meet with some members. I have never set eyes on another Marlin as yet so I am very much looking forward to the day. I understand there is a MOC stand, I dont know the format, so do I park there or in the normal parking area?
            Look forward to meeting up.
            Steve LilleyWhat

Comment

Dont know where the What came from at the end of my name. It was meant to say whats a good time to arrive?

Steve Lilley

Comment

Hi Steve, Newark is a small show and quite informal. The MOC have a club stand where anyone driving a Marlin can park. The stand will be marked with a club banner. Attendance has always been very poor on the Saturday(count the cars on one hand!) However I expect at least 10 cars on the Sunday. Come along and introduce yourself, look forward to meeting you.
                Danny.

Comment

Hi folks
                  Slight change of plan
                  Will now be going on Sat staying till sunday as my son wants to come along and he will not finish work too early on fri,and coming up from Cider country I don't want to be putting up tents in the dark!!
                  Cheers
                  Bryan
                  Stapley Bryan

Comment

Working...
                  X