How can I contact Nick Tinsdeall ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I contact Nick Tinsdeall ?

I am interested in talking to Nick Tinsdeall regarding his article on Electronic Speedometers that appeared in “Pitstop” Does anyone know his phone number or E-mail address ? I can be contacted at [email protected]

Re: How can I contact Nick Tinsdeall ?

Keith

I've sent you an email with my details

Regards

Nick

Comment

Just to add - I had one of these off Nick and it works well - I am using the MT75 ford gearbox which has a digital output = set the number of pulses to about 8000 as a starting point then do what Nick did in Pitstop to calibrate it accurately. (I inadvertently set it to 80,000 first and wondered why i was doing 3 mph at 3000 rpm )
      I changed the bezel too so it matched by dolomite gauges.

Comment

I have used the gauges by ETB http://www.etbinstruments.com/ in my cabrio. They make them up to your specification for dial colour, legend colour, needle colour, bezel profile and bezel finish. There is about 700+ combinations. And they are not anymore expensive that most of the ready made stuff.

The eletronic speedo come with two magnets to attach to anyting that rotates, propshaft, wheels etc. I mounted mine on a small bracket on the rear diff. Programming can by by the 'measured mile' method, or by calculating the pulses per miles. Absolute doddle to set up. Everything worked straight out of the box. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Comment

Keith, I had gauges for ETB in my roadster, and like Chris had no problems, and would recommend them to anyone considering a change, or in need of help.

Terry

Comment

Working...
          X