The Suffolk 4 ARE guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Suffolk 4 ARE guilty

The Suffolk 4 ARE guilty..............of organising a superb Saturday run, and sorting the weather gods as well.

Many thanks from all of us there to (in no particular order) Geoff and Jan Grumble, and Paul and Rosemary Hyder.

A good field and a pub with good food, though someone somewhere (see pics) forgot the key man.

Also, during his briefing Geoff told us to be aware of tractors - he did NOT tell us about the giants we had to take
    hurried avoiding action from.

Thanks again guys, a real Marlin weekend.......dare I wonder if it's the first of many ?
    Attached Files

Re: The Suffolk 4 ARE guilty

Super event and to have sunshine was the icing on the cake. Home for a pitstop after doing 630 miles but Bluebelle is in the garage poorly so will not be going to The Lakes. My Ford Ranger will have to do. Distinct lack of brakes the last 20mls and although this could be fixed today, Doug has found other work to do at the back end and not enough time to fix it all today. Off in the am to Kirkoswald.

Comment

It's a shame bluebelle can't make not sure if I will be there also had a tough week just finished a 26 hours shift have a good time all.

Comment

Lee,

There are only 24hrs in one day, so you only worked 2 hours the next day so are having 22hrs rest. Do dont know what hard graft is Lee !!! So I will cancel your BBQ then ?

Comment

Working...
        X