Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Proof Covers

Message originally posted by: Clive Harris
    Shortly I am going to have to keep my Roadster outside for a couple of weeks whilst a Kitchen is fitted and the fitters require access through the garage, so does anyone know where I can get a Water Proof Cover at a reasonable price, Demon Tweakes have some at about ?60 my wife won't spend that much!!!!!

Re: Water Proof Covers

Have a look at the Argos catalogue. The cover I purchased was ?19.99 now ?24.99 and I used it to cover my road car last winter and it has been very good in my opinion. I have used it to cover my roadster and it fits ok although I hold it down with 4 extra clamps to the edges of the wings.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Stefan Carlton
      When you get one make sure it is lined on the inside. A mate bought a cheap plastic one and the wind buffeting put nasty scratches on his car.

Comment

Watch out for the cheap rubbery ones too, I used one a few years ago and it sort of stuck to the paintwork and wrecked the finish - many hours with T-Cut to put it right.

I think this is one of those things you can't economise on - if your wife won't go to ?60 buy one yourself!

Comment

Working...
        X