Hello everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone.

Hello to you all, early this month I bought myself a new toy via ebay - a bright red Marlin roadster Mk 2, I believe it was built by a member of this group at about the mid 1980s, it appears to have the MGB engine and gearbox fitted, I bought it from a nice chap called Bob, from Enderby. The motor was a laugh driving home for the first 60 - 70 mile but the exhaust noise was a killer ( New exhaust to be sorted ) so I put the old motor in my garage and never touched it for two weeks, she then decided that a big sulk was the order of the day and refused to start, so I ripped everything off her ( old fuel lines and all ignition parts) then raided ebay --- I bought her to tinker with and that's just where we are now -- tinkering ! by the way, she starts fine now ( The dizzy cap electrode spring was faulty)

Re: Hello everyone.

Well done Harry and welcome to the club! Of course there's a good few members around in your area (Im Llandrinio just south of Oswestry and the memsec is just up the road) so need any help just holler!
    Lets see some piccies

Comment

Working...
    X