Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlamp bar

Message originally posted by: Malcolm Sherratt
    Does anyone have a spare headlamp bar for sale? Condition not important.
    Contact me on Malcsherratt at hotmail.com

Re: Headlamp bar

Message originally posted by: Stefan Carlton
    try YKC

I saw one on ebay ages ago that had only two rust spots (behind the light brackets) and it went for ?25 IIRC. Gives you an idea on price.

Comment

That was my old one on eBay You can get a new stainless steel one from YKC, about ?85 I think it was...

Comment

Message originally posted by: MalcS
        Thanks Chris and Stephan, I was hoping to find one I could use as pattern to manufacture my own from stainless (for a lot less than ?85.00) i did talhk to a gent with a berlinetta at the stonefield show he had one in the back of his garage, unfortunately I did not take his details at the time, I posted this on the Roadster section because i have tried the Berli section without any luck, keep the replies coming, many thanks

Comment

Message originally posted by: Stefan Carlton
          When you say pattern, what do you need? I'm sure I could take oodles of pictures and measurements if you need (although I will warn you, I have a shocking memory for some and am very busy at the moment).

Comment

I have a spare one. I think it was the one on ebay. I'm planning to use it but not for a while. If you want to borrow it to use as a pattern I'm sure we could arrange something. I assume that Ripley is the one near Ilkley, I travel south from time to time and we could arrange a meeting point.

Comment

Sorry forgot to add my email address. tony.branson(at)boltblue.com

Comment

Working...
              X