Berlinetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlinetta

Hi Everyone - New to the Club ( Jan 2013 ) Have two Berli's , one Sierra based ( possibly the first one , Danny to confirm ) currently rebuilding it but I hope to have back on the road this summer. This was purchased by a friend in early 90's and I have maintained it since, but sadly she was recently diagnosed with cancer and died. I have now taken over the Berli but with very mixed feelings but lots of happy memories.
    The other is a 2L Cortina based Berli , it is a completed rolling chassis only + 4 spd gbox, - no interior / instruments / floors/ wiring etc , but have the Bumpers , Grille, Lights . Handles and door glass would be good if could get this thro the IVA but apparently this may prove too difficult ?? it will be a source of body spares tho if all else fails.
    Have today discovered that the Club sell build CD's for the Berli so this may make the Sierra rebuild a bit easier but over the recent months have been looking at the Club website Forum and been impressed by the help and information you all have .
    Looking forward now to some sunshine and Marlin motoring again . Thanks PaulW

Re: Berlinetta

Welcome to the Club Paul. If you need help I am sure the guys will help. Looking forward to some sunshine too. Cabrio has been in the garage since Nov, mainly because everytime we wanted to go out it has snowed. Operation Stack in operation as too cold to turn lambs out!

Comment

Re: Berlinetta

Hi Paul welcome to the club and the forum, just let us know what you need and we will do our best to come up with something for you

Comment

Working...
      X