A blast over the hill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A blast over the hill.

Well, after the fiasco with the better half last weekend, I decided to run an experiment with a number of "wimmin" of various ages ( As you may be aware ? ) Well it never went to plan, my 30 year old victim decided to go shopping for clothes instead ( Can you believe it ? ) she said that she will come, but some other time. All was not lost though, I took my cousin Nathan, aged 38 for a good run in the old girl to cheer him up and he also had a drive, it was drizzling too and one side of my face was numb again, and I getting tired of hitting my head on the hood frame every time the car run's over anything bigger than a pea, but laugh we did, he loved it and said it makes driving fun again ( It does too ) he said he wants one of these ( He has been looking for a while now) so I gave him a few pitstop's to read through, he has quite a limited budget but would be interested in a Marlin if anyone knows of a cheap one that runs and has an MOT ?? I seem to recall a rather wet old biddy waving at us to slow down, I'm sure we were only doing 35 though, I must check that speedo !!
Working...
X