What did I do today.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did I do today.....

Today I prepped the Berli for Stoneleigh. This included re-adjusting the front wheel bearings and cleaning the car. I have probably put the mockers on the weather though. I wrestled the hard top from the car and placed it in it's home in the rafters of the garage. The soft top has survived storage and is now fitted and folded. Rain here we come!
    Tent is OK, gas cylinder is full and dog raring to go. Looking forward to the crack of Sparrows ETD on Satrurday morning. Hope to see lots of you there. Cheers for now, Dane, Buddy and Moll.
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Re: What did I do today.....

Originally posted by Rescueman View Post
    Today I prepped the Berli for Stoneleigh. This included re-adjusting the front wheel bearings and cleaning the car. I have probably put the mockers on the weather though. I wrestled the hard top from the car and placed it in it's home in the rafters of the garage. The soft top has survived storage and is now fitted and folded. Rain here we come!
    Tent is OK, gas cylinder is full and dog raring to go. Looking forward to the crack of Sparrows ETD on Satrurday morning. Hope to see lots of you there. Cheers for now, Dane, Buddy and Moll.
    Hi Dane. Hoping the new HP fuel pump that should arrive tomorrow will sort my frustrating ongoing engine stumbling issues with the Hunter. If so I will be in convoy with my son Dave in his Berli, probably after Taunton. We will be heading up the M5. Target ETD leaving Exeter around 7.00am so may see you on the way. As you have taken your hood down I will bring a large Brolly! Peter.

Comment

Hi Dane, Pete, would love to have joined you but both Ruby and I are "Under the duvet"...Ruby is fine but I am cofined to barracks and very light duties following a nasty operation to remove an internal hernia. Not a lot of fun but once healed ect. we shall be mobile again. Think I might need a bit of filler in the scar though! Have a grat weekend......Cheers Chris.

Comment

We will be arriving lunchtime ish Sat. Remember its still very cold at night in the Midlands!

Comment

Hey Pete, good luck with the HP Pump. I have now got photos of my set up but they are too massive for this site - I'll email them to you. I'll be going up on Saturday morning and staying 'till Tuesday morning. I'll see you there.
          Liz, it won't be as bad a s last year when we had a bit of damp on saturday PM and then evrything froze up during the night with all my tent zips jammed by ice! I have a new maggot (sleepingbag) which is designed to be of general use in the Russion steppes. See you there!
          Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Look forward to see you tomorrow Dane.
            Danny.

Comment

Ah yes! We are travelling up on the Sunday so will see you all there. Tomorrow is fitting HP fuel pump day. Peter.

Comment

I'll be staying Sunday night with brother, save us a pitch!
                Should be there about 1030 1100 ish all being well (hopefully Dad's pump will fix problems or it could be later!) Will be good to use the car properly at last and to meet some more members.
                Dave

Comment

Working...
                X