Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Colin Barratt

Hi,

I'm a "returner" rather than a "newbie"!
    A few years back I started to rebuild an abandoned Roadster but after a while it and I fell out so I sold it to a neighbour.
    Another car, a Minari, came onto the scene and I was making good progress but when a fully built Sportster BMW came onto the market I couldn't resist it.
    The Sportster was built from a 1991 E36 donor ,was complete and had done about 2,000 miles since 2007. The builder wanted to move onto other projects so I was the beneficiary.
    It needed a new clutch slave cylinder and some ICV hoses but is now - I hope - ready for a trip to France next month.

Colin.

Re: Hi from Colin Barratt

Hi Colin
    Welcome back. Hope you enjoy your trip to France. Let us know how you go on and perhaps some photos and an article for Pitstop?
    regards Liz

Comment

Re: Hi from Colin Barratt

Hi COlin and welcome back. Minaris were lovely little cars - alfa running gear from the sud if i recall correctly? And if Im not mistaken werent they produced near Stafford? ANyway - glad you have rejoined the marlin fraternity and I hope you find your time here really positive.

Comment

Working...
      X