Roadster waterproof cover ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster waterproof cover ???

Hi, Can anybody recommend a cover for my roadster ? She is due to live under a car port so was looking for a cover and wondered what was best fit.

Re: Roadster waterproof cover ???

Hiya

My only experience of a car cover was that it dulled the paintwork.

Mind you that may have been a problem with the paint.

Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by archie998 View Post
      Hi, Can anybody recommend a cover for my roadster ? She is due to live under a car port so was looking for a cover and wondered what was best fit.
      I don't know anything about these people but they are local to me so I was having a nose.

Five Layers Thick - Giving Almost Total Protection against the elements Super soft inner fleece lining is anti-scratch, even in high winds All outdoor car cover materials are non- hydroscopic - so they do not absorb moisture.

They seem to do a whole range of covers so there may be something suitable (at a price)

Nigel

Comment

I got an old gazibo and cut it down to the exact size I wanted. That way nothing touched the paintwork and if for any reason I had to move the car out from under the carport I still had a self supporting waterproof cover

Comment

Now that is a good idea as I always thought it was because the cover touched the paint that caused the dulling.

Adrian

Comment

Try www.coveryourcar.co.uk they have a choice of covers made to fit a Marlin Roadster.

Comment

I used to use a non-waterproof dust cover, with a breathable waterproof one on top of that. I did this after my first experience of a cheap one getting stuck to the paintwork requiring a lot off messing round & T-Cut to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by archie998 View Post
                http://www.cbsonline.co.uk/ I bought an outdoor one from Car Builder Solutions - It only arrived a few days ago. I will try it tonight for fit and let you know, but wont have longer use experience to add.

Comment

Working...
                X