Mk1 Triumph-based Roadster for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk1 Triumph-based Roadster for sale

This Marlin Roadster will bring endless enjoyment to its new owner as it has to me for many years.

This Marlin features doors, a heater, power-assisted brakes, a lockable glovebox, and a top that can be completely stowed behind the seats.

The 1585cc Fiat Twin Cam engine (block code B1.000) runs beautifully and was fully rebuilt in 2006 with the best components and an Aldon electronic ignition. It is backed up with a 5-speed Fiat 131 gearbox.

I have the full service history for the car for the last decade - even receipts for every drop of fuel. Major components to have been replaced recently include the full rear braking system, the tyres, the steering upright trunnions, and the u-joints.

The car is registered correctly as a 1969 "Triumph Sports" (not a Herald) and is therefore tax-exempt. It is currently registered through June 2014.

walkaround video:

engine rebuild in 2006:
    Complete rebuild of the fiat twin cam engine in my Marlin Roadster. The project took a good chunk of my summer holidays, but it was fun and it's great to be ...

There is a genuine reason for sale, and please contact me by pm for further information or viewing.

Cheers,
    Tiyen Miller

Attached Files

Re: Mk1 Triumph-based Roadster for sale

Hi Ty

This is a very sad day!

I hope that your car finds a good home.

I will PM you later.

Adrian

Comment

Change of plan!

Keeping the car!!!

We're getting married this summer, and will be travelling around the world for a year - and I'd no place to put the car. Hence the very reluctant sale...

Nevertheless, I've found a place to keep it stored safely, so we'll be Marlining a bit longer yet!

Cheers,
      Ty

Comment

Great to hear.

Oh, congratulations.

Adrian

Comment

Respect ! Glad to hear you are keeping it. Cheers Chris

Comment

Splendid! Where there's a (will) Marlin, there's a way! Congratulations too! Peter!

Comment

PHEW cant let a marriage get in the way of a good car
              Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
              X