Donington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donington

Is anyone going to Donington, are we having a Marlin Owners Club stand.

Terry

Re: Donington

Hi Terry MOC stand is booked at Donnington. I am going. This year the date clashes with the Marches. However I feel it is important to support these remaining shows. So for anyone not so much into the (social scene) perhaps just wanting to talk cars, take in the track, etc it promises to be a good weekend. I hope you decide to come.

Comment

Originally posted by terryreed1664 View Post
      Is anyone going to Donington, are we having a Marlin Owners Club stand.

Terry

Hi Terry

I shall try to make Donnington - have you still got a Marlin? - or have you had the same mid life crisis as Lee and Bob, and bought a pocket rocket!

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by danny.nelson View Post
        Hi Terry MOC stand is booked at Donnington. I am going. This year the date clashes with the Marches. However I feel it is important to support these remaining shows. So for anyone not so much into the (social scene) perhaps just wanting to talk cars, take in the track, etc it promises to be a good weekend. I hope you decide to come.
        Danny

Do you know if Donington will offer the opportunity for driving your own car around the Donnington circuit?

Mike
        Last edited by Mike; 23-07-13, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Hi Mike mid life crisis lol, you driving your cabrio to Donnington wink wink, no we can't go on the track it costs far too much just use the grounds, I have been talking to Adam Wilkins the organiser, however if you ain't been before its a great place steeped in history from when we had proper racing

Comment

Hi Mike, If you arrive in your car I promise you that we shall persuade the organizer to set aside an area for you to test your car, I hope to see you there Mike, never mind trying put it in the diary.

Comment

I will second that come in the cabrio and I will speak to Adam about getting you on the track

Comment

Originally posted by CosworthCabrioLee View Post
                I will second that come in the cabrio and I will speak to Adam about getting you on the track

In it, or with it?
                I could trailer it across, and have a drive!!!

Comment

Danny, like you I think these shows should be supported or they may die out, I believe lots of these shows were supported buy MOC but not now.
                  It send a message out to the would be new member that we are here, its also a chance to meet up with people you may only see once or twice a year.
                  May be the MOC should do more shows like it used to do.
                  Mike I still have my Cabrio, I've not deserted yet.

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by terryreed1664 View Post
                    Danny, like you I think these shows should be supported or they may die out, I believe lots of these shows were supported buy MOC but not now.
                    It send a message out to the would be new member that we are here, its also a chance to meet up with people you may only see once or twice a year.
                    May be the MOC should do more shows like it used to do.
                    Mike I still have my Cabrio, I've not deserted yet.

Terry

Yet??!!!!
                    How could you even think of it???!!!

Comment

Cant be two places at once sorry going to do the Marches ... Will I be the only roadster?
                      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Hi Ben, no I know of one other Roadster coming to the Marches at the moment. Terresa

Comment

Hi all. I shall be attending for the weekend and camping both nights. Any opportunity to get the car on that track would be amazing, even for a 'parade' lap.

Look forward to seeing you.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyDave View Post
                            Hi all. I shall be attending for the weekend and camping both nights. Any opportunity to get the car on that track would be amazing, even for a 'parade' lap.

Look forward to seeing you.
                            Hi Dave
                            Are you bringing father with you?

Comment

Which day are you going Mike ?

I shall be there on one of them

Rgds DC

Comment

Working...
                              X