The Spring Social Needs You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spring Social Needs You!

Dear Members, I post for your attention details of the current situation as explained in my item in the coming issue of Pitstop:-

Spring Social
    The minimal response received so far indicates there may unfortunately be insufficient interest to run a national social get-together event this year.
    Whilst last year’s attendees from the north have expressed a willingness to travel further south to support the event it is disappointing that as yet there has been no feedback from central southern regions.
    The current situation is that the Winchester hotel in the Q Hotels group we have been using offers similar leisure facilities and an event package at £70 per person in a double room (ie a £5 increase on 2012). Based on 40 people attending a disco would be on the region of an additional £10 per head. Regrettably the barn which I was hoping we could use has a 10:00 noise curfew, but they will be pleased to present the function room with a starlight backdrop, up lighting, table linen and chair covers in order to avoid the “conference” feel.
    If you are interested kindly let me know promptly by any means of your choice so that further planning may proceed as soon as possible – please don’t just rely on the feed-back of others.
    (Assistance from any members local to the Winchester area would also be gratefully appreciated).

John Mulvaney

Re: The Spring Social Needs You!

John,
    We are in, whatever format it takes.

Comment

Re: The Spring Social Needs You!

And us

Comment

Working...
      X