Cranleigh Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cranleigh Show

Ben, it was good to catch up and good information shared. Sorry we did not hook up before I left.

It was a good show (over a 1000 cars and a very diverse spread of marques) even my wife enjoyed it who popped down for a couple of hours (in the modern car so she could escape if needed).

In addition to Ben and I there appeared to be one other roadster (who I spoke to in passing but he had a second entry so was set up eleshwere) and a Berlinetta which I only spotted when I followed him out. I can only assume non club members.

Re: Cranleigh Show

Yes good to meet up Alan, In total I found your Cabrio, a M3 powered Sportster, 2 Berli's and a Mk1 roadster,(what colour was the roadster you saw?) the show was so big that I am not sure I found everyone of the Marlins and in fact I think the count of exhibits was nearer the 2 thousand.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Re: Cranleigh Show

Car colours of the day are a blur - think it was two colours light blue and cream but cant really recall it Ben.

In hindsight I did see the sporster and it was for sale (£14,500 ish if I recall correctly).

Comment

Working...
      X