Merlin weekend in Derbyshire 12 - 16 Sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merlin weekend in Derbyshire 12 - 16 Sept

Note this a Merlin Owners Club event, not Marlin!
    Hopefully you've seen this event in Pitstop, and details/contact are there. Talking to folks on the Hereford weekend, there were a few who thought it would be good to attend this event, for mutual support and exchange of ideas. If successful, maybe we could invite them to one of our events next year. I've decided to attend from Thursday to Sunday, it would be nice not to be the only Marlin there! Anyone else up for it? The weekend will be the usual format of runs and visits. The campsite is at Common End Farm, Swinscoe, nr Ashbourne, www.ashbourneaccommodation.co.uk for more info. Merlin Owners have filled the barn, but there is plenty of camping & hookups available.
    Dave Kitson

Re: Merlin weekend in Derbyshire 12 - 16 Sept

Hi Dave. I'd be happy to attend, but for obvious reasons on a daily basis only (I live a few miles away). Regards David.

Comment

I don't think there would be a problem with that, as there are only half a dozen Merlins at present. If numbers swell we can always split runs into 2 groups. Might be worth calling Barry Jones to let him know you are coming though.

Comment

Sorry but due to other commitments cannot make the weekend

If you like to send me your mobile number we can call you if we can make one of the days (my contact in Pitstop)

Hope you're both well, best rgds DC

Comment

Working...
        X