Marley Garage Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marley Garage Free

A freind of mine is doing a house extension that requires him to remove a Marley sectional garage. The person who was going to take it has let him down last minute - so he has an urgent need to get rid of it FREE to anyone who will collect. It is located in Epsom Surrey. This will be a short lived offer as he obviously has to move it quickly. he sent me following:
    It is a Marley sectional concrete garage 5.86m long x 3.44m wide x 2.2mHigh; it has an up and over door, side door and two small windows. Theroof is asbestos material and will be removed, however you can get replacementnon asbestos panels from Wickes or online. No cost all I ask is personwanting it collects, dismantles and removes from site. The panels areapproximately 400mm wide each.
    Alan
    Last edited by cameronfurnival; 03-09-13, 11:33 AM.

Re: Marley Garage Free

Alan, your text is barely readable, the first 2 lines are black and the second 2 in blue are readable but only just.....................and if I was a few miles further South I'd go for it !

Rgds DC

THANKS CAMERON FOR FIXING IT Rgds DC
    Last edited by dcunn; 03-09-13, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Re: Marley Garage Free

Strange, perfectly readable on my computer. I dismantled and re-erected a garage like this several years ago, it was ideal, the panels do need two people to dismantle and erect. Hope somebody local can make use of it. David.

Comment

Working...
      X