Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where To Start!

Message originally posted by: Jonathan Scanlon
    I have been in love with a heap of metal that has been stored at a friends unit for as long as i could remember. I constantly informed my friend (who is a raving motorcycle lunatic)to stop messing around with them crappy bits of metal and restore that lovely two seater classic, he ignored me but then wouldn't accept offers from people for it. I left to join the Army for 3 years and when i returned to see him, the car was still there under a heap of rubbish and seriously rusting away. I resumed my argument with him and in the heat of this arguement bought it off him for 1,000 quid. Unfortunately for me i have absolutely no mechanical knowledge at all and have only managed to replace the severley rotted floor panels with a peice of chequer plate i managed to salvage. I am now at an end with this project as i have neither the time or a lot of money to help my poor roadster out of her predicament. If there is anyone out there who can offer any advice help or support it would be greatly appreciated as i am completely lost.
    P.S Yes i know im a silly bugger but i couldn't help it she's the loveliest car in the world :-)(minus the rust)
    Reply to mrjonathanscanlon(at)yahoo.co.uk

Re: Where To Start!

Silly Sausage!

Comment

What is it? Is it registered? has it ever been on the road? A picture would help.It could be worth an advert in club mag. contact the editor same web.
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Or phone me on 01322 553354 for a chat.
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
        X